[sd] 0.71 has hit cpan

jesse jesse at fsck.com
Sat Aug 29 23:52:37 EDT 2009

Mostly minor bugfixes. We have known bugs in the Trac and GitHub replica
types that I hope to fix within the next week or so.

SD 0.71:

* Fix a broken regexp in manifest.skip which stopped SD on CPAN from
* having a pr
etty webui - thanks to Nelson Elhage
* Added documentation about proper clone command to use with a local sd
* server -
 Pedro Melo
 * GitHub UI improvements and related updates for prompt_for_login API
 * change - C
 hristine Spang
 * In the Redmine tests, we weren't doing all of our test skips in the
 * BEGIN {} b
 lock. Marcus Ramberg caught this
 * All help references for summary format should be
 * 'ticket.summary-format' - Chr
 istine Spang
 * bugfix: be able to delete props that aren't in common_ticket_props
 * from the  -
  Christine Spang
  editor - Christine Spang
  * Fix a help typo pointed out by Gerfried Fuchs - Christine Spang
  * Further fixes/clarifications for search help. - Christine Spang

Prophet 0.71:

    Added --local to prophet clone: list local Bonjour sources - Pedro Melo

    Extract out code for the filesystem replica backends so we can implement
    an ssh personality for them.