[sd] adding new foreign replicas for basecamp and rally

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:37:43 EST 2009

2009/11/12 Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com>:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 04:45:49PM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking at adding new foreign replicas for basecamp and rally ..
>> where do I start?
>>
>> I can't easily see how to do this, and don't have time to learn the
>> undocumented internals - so some pointer, hints and suggestions or
>> explainations would be much appreciated.
>
> For starters, what do the CPAN client libraries for those two look like?
> I can give you a quick sense of whether they're up to snuff for what we
> need.

Rally CPAN client library doesn't exist, Basecamp client is *ahem* "bare-bones".

I'm experimenting with wrapping the basecamp client with some code to
make it a bit nicer so that even if I don't integrate it with SD I can
put together a script to synchronise Basecamp and Rally tasks.

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk