[sd] Please pull bugzilla from git://git.debian.org/~kibi/sd.git

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Fri Aug 27 19:30:02 EDT 2010

Cyril Brulebois <kibi at debian.org> (27/08/2010):
> Just for the record, I've been able to write a few lines to grab
> (and feed to SD) tickets and associated comments. Next step is
> grabbing the history as well (where property updates usually
> happen), and interleaving history and comments properly.
>
> Since it looks like I'm kind-of getting the idea about how stuff is
> supposed to work with SD/Prophet, I should be able to get rid of the
> numerous print/Dumper() occurrences the code currently has, and
> start publishing stuff that /could/ be mergeable.

Please pull/comment on the bugzilla branch on:
  git://git.debian.org/~kibi/sd.git

Currently, the simple clone command documented in “sd help sync” works
fine, but replacing 'kibi' with 'jcristau' triggers some issues; there
are also more issues to tackle.

Anyway, that diff should be a kind-of clean version of a preliminary
read-only bugzilla replica. If that's OK with you, I'm going to stack
on top of it more changes to fix bugs that appear with other queries
(like product=xorg&component=Driver/$d, $d being a driver like Intel).

Once that done, I'm going to work on taking into account:
 - initial/final ticket state;
 - property updates through history (in addition to comments);
 - more properties.

Mraw,
KiBi.