[sd] Update on bugzilla support: getting history

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Thu Sep 9 20:12:14 EDT 2010

Hi,

I posted a bit about SD lately. Should anyone care, here's a quick
summary:

 * General info about SD, and how it could be useful for package
   maintainers in Debian in particular. Points to Christine's blog and
   to my previous update about bugzilla support on this list.
   → http://ikibiki.org/blog/2010/09/01/SD_Travel_with_your_bugs/

 * Current status of that bugzilla branch. I wouldn't go as far as
   calling it even remotely usable, but some major blockers got
   killed, I hope I'll be able to keep on getting things moving in the
   next days.
   → http://ikibiki.org/blog/2010/09/10/SD_bugzilla_gets_history_support/

The code is still in the “bugzilla” branch in that repository:
  git://git.debian.org/~kibi/sd.git

Patches, suggestions, cluebats, etc. welcome. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.