[sd] SD: release status? Debian package status? future plans?

Lars Wirzenius liw at liw.fi
Sat Apr 2 06:35:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

I noticed that I'm using a fairly old version of SD, specifically, 0.74,
as packaged in Debian. It seems to have been released over a year ago.
There's been quite a lot of development activity since.

I would prefer to not have to update SD manually. Is there a release
about to happen soon? Will the Debian package be updated at the same
time? Are there any plans for doing frequent (monthly? quarterly?)
releases in the future?

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/