[sd] Path for Github V3 api support

Ioan Rogers ioan at dirtysoft.ca
Tue May 1 21:51:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

First, is this still the preferred method for sending patches?

If so:

I'm attaching a patch to bring the github api support up to the latest
version. Github is removing support for the older apis quite soon.

I also added in oauth support via another callback arg to
ForeignReplica::login_loop.

Be aware, though, that the new api uses pagination, which Net::GitHub
doesn't yet support.

I haven't updated the tests yet, but I've tested it against my own gh
account seemingly trouble free.

Thanks

Ioan