[SearchBuilder-devel] Passing additional parameters to Record::AUTOLOAD

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue May 24 17:37:32 EDT 2005

I asked a variation of this question on rt-devel, but since
I think the answer is a modification to SB, I thought I would
rephrase it here.

I would like to be able to pass additional parameters to
Record::AUTOLOAD so that when it calls $self->_Set
my subclass can receive options such as RecordTransaction.

Is changing Record::AUTOLOAD the correct way to do this
or am I missing something?

What would be the best way to have AUTOLOAD recognize and
pass the extra arguments?

Thanks.

-Todd