[Shipwright] SVN backend

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Fri Jun 6 20:40:58 EDT 2008

I'm just trying out Shipwright and would like to use it with an SVN
backend (I'd like to learn SVK, but one thing at a time...).  I keep
getting "invalid repository" messages when trying to do a 'shipwright
create' and dug into some debugging and found that it uses the 'svn
info' command to tell if the repo is valid or not, but (at least the svn
version I have -- 1.1.4) requires a working directory rather than a URLs
(I see the message "svn: 'svn info' only works on working copy paths,
not URLs" when debugging).

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?