[Shipwright] Problems building newer packages

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Thu Oct 17 17:20:05 EDT 2013

Thanks!

Is there a straightforward method for generating the YML files?  I'm
adding back in the full list of modules for our distribution and have
found another with the same problem (Class::Method::Modifiers) and
suspect there may be others.  If it's fairly simple, I don't have a
problem with doing it myself.