[svk-devel] PATCH: propset "--append" option

Caio Marcelo cmarcelo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:19:38 EDT 2006

hello svk friends,

I did a small patch to add an "--append" option to propset. It is
useful for automating some tasks like svn:ignoring ".depend" files in
all linux kernel tree etc. The option doesn't append the value if it
already exists in property (maybe here i'm a little biased by the few
uses of properties that I know), and it also doesn't change anything
if the value is the empty string (well, I thought about "append
nothing does nothing").

One question: I'm not sure about the use of "\n" vs. "$/" when
appending the value to the others. How's the properties are separated
on Windows?

Four tests included. ;-)

--
Caio Marcelo