[svk-devel] Auto-Props fixup to recover from bug fixed in r1888.

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at crockernsi.com
Sun Aug 6 20:54:03 EDT 2006

List,

As a result of a bug (fixed by glasser today in r1888), I've got an
unknown number of files added with mangled props. I would go through and
correct them by hand, except this bug could have affected hundreds of
files in each of several repositories.

I need help with a script that will walk every item in a repo, look at
it it's properties, and if there's a property with a space at the
beginning of it, to remove that space.

I'm learning, but I'm not yet able to program in perl, so any help would
be greatly appreciated, as I'm not really clear about where to start.

- Richard