[svk-devel] Re: Using hook scripts to prevent non-SVM commits to mirrored paths

David Glasser glasser at mit.edu
Tue Aug 8 10:37:32 EDT 2006

On 8/8/06, David Glasser <glasser at mit.edu> wrote:
> So, you aren't supposed to commit to mirrored paths with tools that
> For example, I think that most of the time we're setting an
> svm:headrev transaction property when we commit to mirrored paths, so
> I'd think that

So hmm, anyone with better SVN::Mirror skills than I do understand
under what conditions the two $txn->change_prop("svm:headrev"... )
calls in SVN::Mirror::Ra->init_state are made? Seems to me from some
testing that the actual setting is being made in
SVN::Mirror::Ra->committed, which is happening after the revision is
committed which is too late.

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser at mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/