[svk-devel] SVK 1.99_04 memory requirements

Alexander Wolfson alexander.wolfson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 16:39:24 EST 2006

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I build Subversion myself, but I did it on the other PC and used
checkinstall to create a .deb package - that means that my package does not
have correct dependencies, but those PCs are identical.

When you say "you need to make sure that you have the same
Subversion bindings as the core libraries.", Which core libraries do you
mean?

To use SVK 2.0 - do I need to switch to SVN 1.4.2 ? I am planning to use
pushme.

-- And does anybody knows about memory requirements?

I added 1 gb to my PC so it has 2 GB now, but I did not perform any major
operations yet.

Thanks,

Alex