[svk-devel] svk on cygwin?

Chris Thomas chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 15:51:57 EST 2006

if what you want is a replacement console, then I can suggest you head
over to sf.net and checkout Console2, it lets you have more xterm
flexibility.  Can't you run bash natively now? it's been a few years,
I can't remember now.

but I use svk without cygwin and I don't have any problems, my only
need for cygwin is to run configure scripts

chris