[svk-devel] Edit/addition of previous commit logs?

Paul Cochrane paultcochrane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 16:58:27 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have the somewhat weird situation where svk has committed a change
for me but without a commit log message (re-addition of a file during
a 'svk up -sm' and resolving conflicts) and consequently the
pre-commit check of the svn project that I'm trying to smerge back to
barfs with an error.  What can I do?  Is it possible to go back and
edit the log message for that change and then run 'svk smerge' again
and it all to work?  (I expect it to be harder than this).

*Any* help would be greatly appreciated.  I've got lots of commits
pending (a long time without internet) and don't really want to go
back and do all that work again (as well as doing a new checkout etc.
etc.)

Many thanks in advance!

Paul