[svk-devel] Re: The repository has been moved

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Mon Nov 13 10:58:19 EST 2006

On 03/11/06, Chia-Liang Kao <clkao at clkao.org> wrote:
> The original repository (svn://svn.clkao.org/svk) is kept as read-only
> this week.  Incidentally I am currently working on a project that uses
> svk to implement a read-write mirror between svn servers.  So next
> week I will make svn.clkao.org a proper mirror for European users, and
> talk more about the project.

svn://svn.clkao.org/svk is now restored as read-only mirror for
European users, updated every 5 minutes.

For committers in Europe, you can also use http://svn.clkao.org/svk to
commit with your code.bestpractical.com accounts.  This will relay
your commit to the master server, but will make sync a bit faster.
The write-through mirror is powered by Pushmi, which is now available
at http://code.bestpractical.com/bps-public/Pushmi/trunk/

I will write more about Pushmi later this week.

Cheers,
CLK