[svk-devel] svk ci --import doesnt recognise missing files

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 13 15:54:07 EST 2006

"Chris Thomas" <chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com> writes:

> E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris> del softapart.com\scripts\ChannelList.php
> E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris>
> E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris> svk ci --import
> e:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris\softapart.com
>
> Waiting for editor...
> Log message not modified: a)bort, e)dit, c)ommit?a
>
> (I aborted, because it was empty and I didnt want to commit an empty import)
>
> E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris> svk st
> E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris\softapart.com
>
> M    E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris\softapart.com\locale\<snip>\messages.po
> !      E:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris\softapart.com\scripts\ChannelList.php
>
> </output>
>
> HMM!!! so, svk ci --import is not doing what I thought it would be
> doing. but svk st is finding that the item is indeed missing.  Anyone
> help?

What if you:

  cd e:\projects\work\apartmentum\chris\softapart.com
  svk st
  svk ci --import

I.e., what happens if you run it from the CWD instead of giving it a
path?  Does it still fail?

-derek