[svk-devel] svk ci --import doesnt recognise missing files

Chris Thomas chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:34:02 EST 2006

hi micheal,

well, that doesnt seem very logical since other commands don't use
this performance improvement. like svk add, for example.

By the way, wouldnt "svk add " invoke the same logical usage of the
performance improvement svk ci --import uses? since it scans the
directory tree in a similar fashion? I doubt outputting strings to the
console about what you find, or accumulating it up into a log is going
to decrease performance in a significant way.  Do you have any
performance stats which make it worthwhile to silence the log file
like this?

maybe the default should show the files and --quiet should be used to
make it silent like it is now.

the obvious thing is to expect in the log, a list of files which have
been imported, the default case, should be the obvious case no?

chris