[svk-devel] svk ci --import doesnt recognise missing files

Chris Thomas chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 09:53:35 EST 2006

ah ok, well is there a --verbose flag we can use then? to output the
data regardless? cause I would like to know what is about to happen
just in case something unwanted happens instead.

I mean, I don't see how an action which alters what is in my
repository can go without a log showing what happened, how else would
I know what files were added, or not, I wouldnt know if it worked or
not except to manually check this after the event, which is not a good
time, might destroy some data that is annoying to retrieve again.

if svk import does this, maybe this behaviour should go there too.
what do you think?

chris