[svk-devel] 2.0-releng: Windows Crash during smerge

Joshua Jensen jjensen at workspacewhiz.com
Tue Nov 28 02:44:13 EST 2006

I am having the following major issue in the 2.0-releng branch under
Windows.  I ran an svk smerge, suffered a crash, and during the process
got this:

Free to wrong pool 222bb0 not 32e7a68 at C:/Perl/site/lib/SVN/Core.pm
line 417.

perl -v yields: This is perl, v5.8.8 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.
Binary build 819 [267479] provided by ActiveState.