[svk-devel] svk-1.99_04: sync issues

Manuel Vacelet manuel.vacelet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:00:33 EST 2006

Hi all,

I still have issues with syncing large diff:
> svk sync //mirror/sources
Syncing https://example.com/svnroot/sources
Retrieving log information from 134 to 2530
RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on
'/svnroot/sources/!svn/vcc/default': REPORT of
'/svnroot/sources/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: SSL
error: decryption failed or bad record mac (https://example.com)

* I have no proxy between my box and the server.
* It works with svn+ssh.
* I cannot reproduce the issue with official svn (1.4.2) client.
* server is subversion 1.3.2 / apache 2.0.52

I noticed than syncing this revision makes a lot of entries in the apache logs.
SVK tries to access to files that are removed and for each deleted
file tires to access to the all the parents until root. Don't know if
this help.

-- Manuel