[svk-devel] Error on 'svk sync -s'

Thu Oct 26 17:05:04 EDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

I did further investigation, and while I hunted down and fixed
another bug (I will report it in another mail, with the title
"Problem in SVN::Mirror::Ra.pm", in case you're interested).
It is not a problem with openssl. Instead, it comes down to SVK
sending a log request in the range -1:-1, which either:
- different versions of the client lib handle differently
- or different versions of the server react differently on.

Regards
Rolf