[svk-devel] SVK not ready from prime time yet?

Chris.Fouts at qimonda.com Chris.Fouts at qimonda.com
Tue Oct 31 14:11:10 EST 2006

Ok I get the "Unresolved external at list 230 of ..../DynaLoader.pm.
So I go that line in the file, and see this comment (Wow comments! :)
What does it mean by the "C code of the extension XS file?"

    # Many dynamic extension loading problems will appear to come from
    # this section of code: XYZ failed at line 123 of DynaLoader.pm.
    # Often these errors are actually occurring in the initialisation
    # C code of the extension XS file. Perl reports the error as being
    # in this perl code simply because this was the last perl code
    # it executed.

    my $libref = dl_load_file($file, $module->dl_load_flags) or
        croak("Can't load '$file' for module $module: ".dl_error());