[svk-devel] ra_replay support in SVN::Mirror

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Tue Sep 12 21:26:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

You might have known that svn 1.4 was just released.  One of the major
improvements is a new api "svn_ra_replay", allowing revision
replication over ra.  I've hacked up a change in SVN::Mirror to use
the new api when available, the change requires svk trunk though.

The reason there's just a hack is because we are obsoleting
SVN::Mirror, in favour of SVK::Mirror.  SVN::Mirror dates back before
svk, and the API wasn't well-designed.  Also, most of the code is
dealing with the svn api deficiency that ra_replay solves.  We are
working on putting together SVK::Mirror, distributed with SVK, and
revamping the foreign version control system support.

Cheers,
CLK