[svk-devel] File size limit exceeded with smerge

Guillon Christophe guillonc at free.fr
Thu Sep 14 15:09:44 EDT 2006

> Guillon Christophe wrote:
>> The initial use case I wanted to apply is still usefull though when one
>> wants to synchronize two distant SVN repository and want to have
>> users using "standard" SVN interface operability.
>
> That usecase is still going to be problematic if both remote
> repositories are r/w (i.e. you cannot script this completely due to
> conflict resolution).
Sure, I indeed expected to have to handle the "manual" smerge..

Note that this does not anwer my original questions which basically was
to understand why a smerge fail when when intializing a source tree from another.

I have found the original usecase which is at:
http://svk.elixus.org/?SVKFAQ
section "Is it possible to mirror two remote repositories to each other"

   Regards,
    -- Christophe