[svk-devel] svk sync problem

npulrj at sina.com npulrj at sina.com
Mon Apr 2 06:14:20 EDT 2007

Hi:

   I have make a mirror of main repository, and it has 192 log file to sync. But when i do sync, following error happens:

……
Committed revision 17 from revision 15.
Committed revision 18 from revision 16.
Committed revision 19 from revision 17.
Committed revision 20 from revision 18.
Committed revision 21 from revision 19.
Committed revision 22 from revision 20.
RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on '/InternalTools/!svn/vcc/defau
lt': REPORT of '/InternalTools/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body:
Secure connection truncated (https://acspd.classinfo.com)

this error happens not at a special version. It happened several times, firstly happened last Friday after 116 version achieved. Today it can go on but paused at reversion 123. then I got another mirror and sync it in another PC, this time firstly pause at reversion 1, at then another time self go on and second time paused as above showing.
   All the source repository access via Https.  My first PC is windows 2003, no virus killing software, fireware on. and second one is windows XP, virus killing software disabled, fireware off.
  so could you give me any suggestion of it. thanks.

                                            kevin li

财运桃花运,快来探询你名字背后的玄机与秘密!( http://ad4.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2007/mail_zhuiyu_20070328.html )