[svk-devel] More memory than you can throw an svk-delete at...

Matthew Draper matthew at trebex.net
Wed Aug 8 07:11:27 EDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 04:56:39PM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
> From my perspective, there's definitely something odd going on with
> the delete algorithm with svk2.

The merge system's handling of deletes (and, to a lesser extent, adds)
was leaking horribly under some conditions. Last week I committed some
fixes that seem to alleviate the problem, along with a test script
proving this fact.

So, I believe the problem's solved on trunk.

Sorry this post was unanswered for so long. :/

Matthew

matthew at trebex.net