[svk-devel] SVK 2.1.0 beta 1 is released.

Chia-liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Tue Dec 25 13:39:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that SVK 2.1.0 beta 1 is now available
from CPAN:

 file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CL/CLKAO/SVK-v2.0.99_991.tar.gz
 size: 476775 bytes
  md5: edb98e5da55ea91e102bf63d12602518

This is a beta for our next major release, featuring branch management
("svk branch" subcommand) that allows you perform push, pull and
smerge more easily.  It should be smart enough to work out where
branches belong if you are using normal layout in subversion
repositories.  Otherwise you can use the svk:project: family of
properties on the root of the repository to declare where
branches are.  Please see svk help branch for more information.

Cheers,
CLK