[svk-devel] Does anyone use svk cvs mirror in Windowssuccessfully?

Mark Wu markplace at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:10:31 EST 2007

 Hi All:

I give up use SVK cvs mirror in windows.

I just create a Ubuntu Server Virtual Machine through VMWare, and move all
mirror stuff to that virtual machine.

mmm ...... I still has little disappointment that cvs mirror does not work
under win32 environment, but it works great under Linux and use less
resource.

So, if someone really want to use SVK cvs mirror under win32, I will suggest
you use the same way as mine. It will be easier.

Anyway, thank all you guys to help me solve this issue. ^_^

Mark