[svk-devel] For those people who upgrade from 1.08 to 2.0 (Win32)

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Mon Feb 12 08:04:33 EST 2007

On 17/01/07, Mark Wu <mark.wu at markplace.net> wrote:
> ** how can I downgrade to 1.0.8 without those error messages? Is it
> possible?

For downgrading your svk that uses older yaml (<0.6), try change the
first line in ~/.svk/config to whatever the following says: (without
the braces)

    perl -MYAML -le 'print Dump(bless({},"Data::Hierarchy"))'

> Another problem is, it seems Kevin's build did not include 18n from SVK, so
> there is only English messages.
>
> I just try to copy the po files from SVK::I18n, and add a environment
> varialve LANG = zh_TW. Then. it can show Traditional Chinese without any
> problem.
>
> But, if I use "svk sync -a", it still show me English messages.
>
> So, the 2nd question is:
>
> ** How can I Change SVK locale correctly?
>
> Thanks for this great software.

This is probably due to incomplete translation updates.  We are
planning on a web-based UI for people to help translating.

Cheers,
CLK