[svk-devel] bugfix request for a critical bug

Viktor Štujber theultramage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:01:47 EST 2007

Thank you for the fix, now it is possible to free my project from the
original repository's strange directory naming and still be able to
update.

But my current problem is a bit different than that one.
See http://svn.eathena.ws/bugs/changeset/9764 - this is the changeset
I'm trying to merge. But the problem is that several thousand
revisions (and a hundered [s]merges) ago, I deleted the whole
/vcproj-6 directory. And it's always throwing
Filesystem has no item: File not found: revision 7359, path
'/local/server/test/vcproj-6/trunk.dsw'