[svk-devel] is svk mirror off cvs or perforce (p4) repos supposed to be working in svk 2.0?

Urs Rau urs.rau at uk.om.org
Thu Feb 15 04:00:39 EST 2007

Dear Chia-Liang Kao,

Chia-Liang Kao wrote:
> On 10/02/07, Urs Rau <urs.rau at uk.om.org> wrote:
>> I am trying to use SVK 2.0 on a FC6 machine that has svn 1.4.2, VCP
>> (VCP-autrijus-snapshot-0.9-20050110) and perforce 2006.2/113956
>> installed to use either the cvs or p4 mirror feature as mentioned at the
>> website under:
>
> No, unfortunately svk 2.0 does not support VCP.

Could you please give just a little bit more info on this? I am
wondering if this looks to be 'just a temporary' or a 'more permanent'
loss of functionality at this point? Is this due to incompatible changes
in vcp 2.x itself, or more because vcp hasn't been updated and worked on
for a few years now?

And what was/is the latest version of svk that still supports vcp and
cvs and perforce mirroring?

Thanks for filling in some of those questions.

Regards,

--
Urs Rau