[svk-devel] How to get more debug messages out of svk sync?

Jason Dillon jason at planet57.com
Sun Feb 18 19:23:29 EST 2007

Is there any flag to get `svk sync -a` to spit out a tad more debug
output to console?

How does one use SVKLOGLEVEL?  I tried: `SVKLOGLEVEL=DEBUG svk sync -
a` but I don't get any more messages.  I also tried
`SVKLOGLEVEL=debug svk sync -a` but get the same lack of more messages.

I'm trying to debug why svk sync keeps dying with:

<snip>
RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/
vcc/default': REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read
chunk delimiter: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.apache.org)
</snip>

I've got someone at ASF infra looking at this too... but so far no
luck :-(

--jason