[svk-devel] svk 2.0 confusing messages

Thu Jan 11 19:11:18 EST 2007

On 1/12/07, Chisel Wright <orlockblackraven at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/11/07, Alexandru Popescu
> <the.mindstorm.mailinglist at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have just upgraded to svk 2.0.0-1 for win. I have a svn mirrored
> > repository and when running the following commands I see some
> > confusing output:
> >

> I've always (half-)wondered what the "Empty merge" messages meant ...

Me too... but what is more annoying in this case is that I cannot get
rid of those messages. I would almost say it is a bug, but I am just
an user so I cannot comment for the moment. Hopefully there is
something I can do, because I don't want to be forced to downgrade.

TIA,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.