[svk-devel] SVK 2.0.0-1 Win32 "Bad URL passed to RA layer: Malformed URL for repository"

Justin Patrin papercrane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:35:39 EST 2007

Retrieving log information from 1400 to 9319
Bad URL passed to RA layer: Malformed URL for repository

I set up a local mirror of this repo and have been syncing it (after a
number of revisions it fails and I have to start syncing again, it
resumes from where it left off, I think this is a problem with our
firewall). After a number of restarts I've hit this problem which
won't go away. Revisions 1-1399 synced fine.

--
Justin Patrin