[svk-devel] SVK 1.08 mirror sync fails, "Bad URL passed to RA layer:, Malformed URL for repository"

Sebastian Busch direstraits at gmx.de
Sun Jan 21 15:00:20 EST 2007

Hi there,

I decided to post this under a seperate title although it refers to

[svk-devel] Re: SVK 2.0.0-1 Win32 "Bad URL passed to RA layer:,
Malformed URL for repository"

somehow, but since I use SVK 1.08 on a Linux box that title seemed
inappropriate. Sorry, if this was the wrong decission. I encountered the
same symptoms as described by Justin, but cannot circumvent it the way
he did:

> svk sync //mirror/da
Syncing https://...
Retrieving log information from 96 to 97
Bad URL passed to RA layer: Malformed URL for repository

> svk sync -s 96 //mirror/da
Syncing https://...
Retrieving log information from 96 to 97
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/SVN/Mirror/Ra.pm line 774.

The only things that may be special about this revision 96 that caught
my eye:
- adding a directory which has a "²" (to-the-power-of-two character) in
its name and is copied from another branch
- adding a directory "META-INF", copied from another branch, while
deleting a directory "meta-inf" in the same place

Thanks for any help,

Sebastian Busch