[svk-devel] svn:ignore ignored? :-/

Chris Thomas chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 06:25:19 EST 2007

I am also getting this problem, I have this information:

E:\projects\personal\solarcell>svk pg svn:ignore //hdd/personal/solarcell/www
PortableSVK: (c) 2006 Christopher Thomas <chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com>

rsscache
magpie
amslib

E:\projects\personal\solarcell>svk st e:\projects\personal\solarcell\www

<snip>....
M   E:\projects\personal\solarcell\www\magpierss\rss_fetch.inc
!   E:\projects\personal\solarcell\www\phpbase
....<snip>

So if anyone else can help with this, I previously had wildcards, but
I read that SVK will ignore them.

chris