[svk-devel] Can you smerge to/from a branch created with svn cp rather than svk cp?

Danny Manners danny.manners at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 05:22:23 EDT 2007

If you have a mirrored trunk and a local branch, and you want to smerge
between the two, must the branch be created with svk cp rather than svn cp?
Does the svk cp perform any additional magic?

The scenario is that we are developing in Eclipse and will be using the
Subclipse plugin to commit changes to the local branch. Ideally I'd like to
use Subclipse to create local branches.... unless it will break subsequent
smerge.

Danny Manners
Amari Metals Ltd