[svk-devel] [Fwd: [OSSF:svk #29841] Bad URL passed to RA layer: Malformed URL for repository]

Matthew Draper matthew at trebex.net
Mon Jun 18 20:24:48 EDT 2007

If it's any help, I can reproduce the error:

ii  libsvn1                                    1.4.3dfsg1-1ubuntu1
ii  libsvn-perl                                1.4.3dfsg1-1ubuntu1
ii  libneon26                                  0.26.3-1
ii  perl                                       5.8.8-7build1

Mirrored From: svn://svn.clkao.org/svk, Rev. 2394
Mirrored From: svn://svn.clkao.org/member/clkao/modules, Rev. 400

After adding some quick debug output, I'd have to say I agree; that
doesn't look like a well-formed URL to me either:

   http://rafb.net/p/QjGkLv48.html

I'll leave it to people smarter than me to work out where that unescaped
space is coming from, and/or what should be happening differently,
though. :)

Matthew

matthew at trebex.net