[svk-devel] New user question - mirror location

Michael Brouwer mb.7766 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:58:42 EDT 2007

It's inside the file://$HOME/.svk/local repo at the /alaskamike path.

However if you are using file:// to access your repo you don't need to
mirror the repo to use svk.  You could just do a
    svk depotmap alaskamike file:///Users/Shared/svn-repository
Then you can access that repository using
    svk ls /alaskamike/
and other commands.

Michael