[svk-devel] Will this setup work? Is there any GUI...

Michael Brouwer mb.7766 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:33:17 EDT 2007

You really only need one server for svk normally, which is a plain
subversion server, and every developer has his or her own mirror of that
server or part of it, on their development machines.  As far as the branch
per developer thing you suggest, that would work fine with svk and if you
really wanted to you could setup servers in the way you describe, but I
can't fathom why you'd need such as complicated setup.

SVK has no GUI yet that I'm aware of, though if you used svn checkouts from
the svk depot you could use a svn GUI client.  However you'd still need to
use the svk commandline for doing merges, and you'd loose some of the other
advantages of svk, like having working copies with no junk meta files in
them, when you go this route.

Michael