[svk-devel] Re: Still problems using svk w/svn.apache.org

Jason Dillon jason at planet57.com
Sat Mar 3 17:56:41 EST 2007

Okay, cool... I'm gonna see if I can get tlaloc's svkbuild tree to
use the latest sources so I can use the latest trunk code.

Hopefully I'll be able to use SVK soonish with Apache Geronimo
*fingers crossed*

We've got some major restructuring to be done to clean up our build
process... which IMO would be impossible to manage without SVK.

If there is anything else you need from me to help you debug this
please do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers,

--jason