[svk-devel] Star Merge cannot find base

G. Richard Bellamy rbellamy at visient.com
Sun Mar 11 17:23:51 EDT 2007

Okay... what am I doing wrong.

I mirrored a repo to //mirror/Castle

I copied //mirror/Castle/trunk to //local/Castle/trunk

And now Star Merge is telling me that it can't find the base. Very
clearly the local copy does have a common base, so I'm not quite sure
what to do.

(Sun 03/11/2007 14:20:52.79)

D:\Development>svk sm -I -l //mirror/Castle/trunk //local/Castle/trunk

Can't find merge base for /mirror/Castle/trunk and /local/Castle/trunk

(Sun 03/11/2007 14:21:00.18)

D:\Development>svk info //mirror/Castle/trunk

Depot Path: //mirror/Castle/trunk

Revision: 15767

Last Changed Rev.: 15745

Mirrored From: https://svn.castleproject.org/svn/castle, Rev. 3597

(Sun 03/11/2007 14:21:05.27)

D:\Development>svk info //local/Castle/trunk

Depot Path: //local/Castle/trunk

Revision: 15767

Last Changed Rev.: 15731

Copied From: /mirror/Castle/trunk, Rev. 15725

Merged From: /mirror/Castle/trunk, Rev. 15725

(Sun 03/11/2007 14:21:13.47)

D:\Development>

G. Richard Bellamy
CTO