[svk-devel] smerge/pull with renames

Chia-Liang Kao clkao at clkao.org
Tue Mar 20 05:48:03 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,

On 20/03/07, Jason Dillon <jason at planet57.com> wrote:
> FYI, I did get --track-rename to work *once*... but all changes made to the
> file after I renamed its parent directory in my branch have never made it.

Sorry I haven't had much time for this lately.  If you can create a .t
file which contains how to reproduce the problem and the expected
behaviour, it'd help a lot.  see any other .t file from the
distribution as example.  Meanwhile, there was a recent fix about copy
tracking at r2323.  See if that fixes your problem.

Cheers,
CLK