[svk-devel] svk 2.0.1 released.
clkao at clkao.org
Mon Mar 26 14:38:03 EDT 2007
I am pleased to announce SVK 2.0.1 is now available from CPAN:
size: 436832 bytes
as well as http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/svk/
This is a maintenance release fixing various problems found in the
2.0.0 release. We recommend anyone who is using 2.0.0 to upgrade.
[Changes for 2.0.1 - 26 Mar, 2007]
* You can now use $SVKNORAREPLAY forcing svk to use old SVN::Mirror
* Fix a bug when mirroring partial repository with copies, the from
revision number might not be exactly the ones we have mirrored.
* In the pipelined sync editor, use pool more wisely for invoking
editor calls. This fixes the memory bloat for syncing revisions
with large number of deleted files.
* In pipelined replay, make perl don't segfault on SIGINT.
* Fix the bug committing to subdirs of mirrors that are on /.
* Fix a bug preventing mirror --relocate to work on mirrors on '/'.
* Fix a problem replaying failing with RA_DAV_REQUEST_FAILED in some
* Fix a pool usage in Editor::Merge::apply_textdelta, which has a
side-effect causing rename-tracking smerge on a new file inside a
renamed directory to fail with SWIG-runtime error.
* Prevent unwanted repeated merges when repeatedly merging tags to a
branch. We now also record the copy source(s) of the path being
merged from in the merge ticket.
* Fix a bug in merging moved files that are modified.
* Fix a bug that smerge to checkout with changes to a copied file is
causing incomplete svn delta string.
* When merging the replaced directory, do not ignore the fact when
the delete part is already conflicting.
* Fix a bug when merging a copy that happened on an intermediate
branch, which might not map back to the merge destination.
* verify-mirror improvements.
* Ship vc-svk.el with the distribution.
* Make updating a checkout that no longer exists in the depot give
* Make checkout more robust when resuming a interrupted checkout.
* Check for .svk/floating before assuming floating checkout.
* Fix a regression which caused binary files to sometimes be
displayed as text during an "svk diff".
More information about the svk-devel