[svk-devel] conflict resolution

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Mar 29 15:27:21 EDT 2007

So I deleted a lot of files from my local copy of a mirrored project. I think
committed those deletes. Then before pushing up to the main repo, I pulled to
get the recent changes. Now when I try to push, I get the typical message about
auto-merging between the //local and //mirror copies, the listing of files with
'g's then the message about auto-mergined between //mirror/ and source with the
files with appropriate 'g', 'D', 'A', etc flags but also so 'C's.

It then ends with this message:
New merge ticket: 6cb60ec2-19fc-4f48-ba02-516b4c84136d:/local/arcos/trunk:27997
Empty merge.
44 conflicts found.

And none of the changes are committed to the source repo. And it doesn't matter
how many push/pull/update commands I do, I can't get it to do anything. And svk
status shows no conflicts in my checkout.

What's the best way to fix this?

--
Michael Peters
Developer