[svk-devel] smerge/pull with renames

Jason Dillon jason at planet57.com
Fri May 11 18:47:30 EDT 2007

Hrm... it does look better, merge back to source seems to be working,
though I'm still getting errors like this:

<snip>
Name does not refer to a filesystem directory: Path 'framework/
geronimo-naming-builder/src/test/resources' not present
</snip>

Is it possible that I need to redo the smerge's all over again (which
would not be fun, but I could do it).

I think this happened because someone added new directories on the
source (under modules/geronimo-naming-builder/src/test/resources),
which did not exist before.  And I had already renamed modules/
geronimo-naming-builder to framework/geronimo-naming-builder in my
local copy.

I can't seem to reproduce this again with my simple testcase... so
maybe I do need to redo all that reorg work again?  I just hope that
I don't end up getting stuck again...

Is there anyway to recover what I've done already and get past that
"Name does not refer to a filesystem directory" error?

--jason