[svk-devel] Review log message when push'ing to mirror

John Peacock john.peacock at havurah-software.org
Sun Oct 14 10:32:38 EDT 2007

For $WORK, I needed to have the ability to review lumped log messages when
pushing to the corporate repository from my dev mirror.  In particular, we have
a pre-commit hook script which prevents any commit form being made to e.g. trunk
without a ticket number.  We'd also want multiple local commits to be
transmitted upstream in a single update (since this makes merging much easier).

With that in mind, I wrote the attached [small] patch which does what I want.  I
don't know if this should get applied to the SVK repo as is, or if there is some
better way to accomplish what I need to do, but I'll be using this internally
for the time being...

Thanks for the great software!

John