[svk-devel] More memory than you can throw an svk-delete at...

Cheng-Lung Sung clsung at tw.freebsd.org
Thu Apr 17 06:31:03 EDT 2008

Hi,
    I've found your create_test_repo.sh in 2007-April archives.
    I started to test it and it did fail in svk 2.0.2.

    But a good news is that when I tried with svk-trunk (which should be SVK 2.2b2 )
    It get passed. (successfully remove branches/user1 and branches/user2)

    So I guess you can try it later. :)

    ps. My laptop is Dell M1330 with ubuntu 7.10.

Cheers,

--
Alan Cheng-Lung Sung - clsung@