[svk-devel] More memory than you can throw an svk-delete at...

Chisel Wright orlockblackraven at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 12:45:22 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 06:31:03PM +0800, Cheng-Lung Sung wrote:
>> Hi,
>>     I've found your create_test_repo.sh in 2007-April archives.
>>     I started to test it and it did fail in svk 2.0.2.
>>
>>     But a good news is that when I tried with svk-trunk (which should be SVK 2.2b2 )
>>     It get passed. (successfully remove branches/user1 and branches/user2)
>>
>>     So I guess you can try it later. :)
>>
>>     ps. My laptop is Dell M1330 with ubuntu 7.10.
>
> Excellent.
>
> I won't try it myself - I'll get a guinea pig to try it out for me.

I ended up trying it myself. I recently upgraded my Ubuntu desktop at
work. This gave me 2.0.2, which worked fine until someone said, "hey,
let's nuke some old branches!"

I got "Aborted" a few times before I realised what was happening.
Removed the Ubuntu package, installed SVK from trunk, and it's working
like a charm. (same for affected cow-orkers)

Cheers.

Chisel